Ways to get involved with Life Vest Inside!
Whether you give or your time, your money or both - there are ways for everyone to get involved with Life Vest Inside!
- Connect with LVI on our social media channels. Give us a “like” or “follow” to help spread the message of kindness.
- Subscribe to The Daily Kind: Sign up for our daily newsletter - a 30 second read to kickstart your day with kindness! See a sample
- Become a Kindness Ambassador: Sign up to become a Kindness Ambassador and receive a weekly kindness task, in addition you will be connected with Kindness Ambassadors across the globe. Click HERE to signup and get started!
- Record an Audio Message of Hope: Have 30 seconds to spare? Check out our new initiative, Project Hope Exchange - record or listen to a 30 second audio message of hope.
- Take part in Dance for Kindness: Whether you sign up to take part in the dance or to lead an event in your city, you can join over 50 countries, 120 cities worldwide in this epic annual event! Register for Updates!
- Volunteer: Join our team as a volunteer or intern helping us grow our programs further or volunteer your expertise (there is a place for everyone). Email email@example.com
- Bring Orly to your school or company: Reach out to schools and companies you know of that would be interested in their very own kindness presentation given by LVI Founder, Orly Wahba
- Purchase a copy of Kindness Boomerang: This lesson-a-day book contains an act of kindness, inspirational quote and short reflection on the power of paying it forward for each day of the year and serves as an amazing tool. ORDER NOW!
- Donate: We exist solely because of the gifts of giving from our community who believe as strongly as we do that building a kinder world is not only possible, but necessary. Contribute or make a purchase from our store!
- Get your deck of Acts of Kindness Cards: Fun interactive decks with 26 different acts of kindness cards, prompting people to perform the act and pass the card to someone else. Shop Now! (also available in kid decks)
- Grab a deck of Catching Kindness: Catch someone doing something kind? Hand them a Catching Kindness card to let them know they’ve been caught in the act and inspire them to pass the card along the next time they catch kindness in action! Shop Now!